Scotch Vinyl Electrical Tape 35 for Color Coding 3/4 x 66' YELLOW, 100 Roll per case
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color-coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas
- Made of durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2015/863/EU Compliant
Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35 is a 7 mil thick, premium grade, color coded electrical tape. This flame retardant tape is suitable for use in phase identification, color coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas. This tape is 600V rated and withstands a temperature range of 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C).